Baileys Bread and Butter Pudding
• 1 small barmbrack loaf (or similar tea bread with fruit
• 2 oz. butter
• 4 eggs
• 4 oz. white sugar
• 1 pint milk
• 1 small glass of Baileys Irish Cream
1. Slice the loaf and butter liberally. Cut each slice into triangles.
2. Place triangles in a buttered pie dish until filled.
3. Mix eggs, sugar and milk together. Stir in the Baileys, and
pour the mixture over the bread.
4. Grate fresh nutmeg over the top.
5. Bake in a medium oven for 40 minutes, or until set.