Discover the flavors of Northern Ireland
Tender beef and lamb produced to the
highest standards… fresh and smoked
• O’Doherty’s, a creative craft butcher in Enniskillen,
eels, a local tradition… the flavors of
County Fermanagh, has developed award-winning
products such as dry-cured black bacon and
Northern Ireland are plentiful and
• At Drumgooland Smokehouse in Downpatrick,
County Down, smoked duck makes the perfect
The rocky shores of the Ards Peninsula and glistening
starter to a memorable meal.
Carlingford Lough provide the ideal environment
• Finnebrogue Venison, reared on the extensive
for oysters, scallops, mussels and crabs; and
Finnebrogue estate in Downpatrick, County Down, is
award-winning Glenarm salmon is farmed along
a true taste experience.
the Antrim coast. Of course, the perfect indigenous
• Moyallon Foods of Craigavon, County Armagh,
accompaniment to fish dishes has to be champ, a
supplies delicious specialty sausages and dry-cured
mouthwatering blend of floury potatoes, scallions
bacon produced from rare breeds.
• Bushmills Whiskey is one of County Antrim’s
must-sees, world-renowned for its wonderful
whiskeys. Learn its history from the beginnings in
1608 on a guided tour of the distillery, and sample
• Ditty’s Bakery of Magherafelt, County Londonderry,
the varieties on offer.
specializes in a range of handcrafted traditional
• Irwin’s Bakery of Portadown, County Armagh,
specializes in Irish breads and has recently, in
• McCartney’s Butchers of Moira, County Down,
association with Guinness, created new Guinness
makes an exciting selection of award-winning
bread made with 17% real stout.
20 Cushendun, County Antrim